Passport Premiere members are advised on the best countries for Around the World and Circle Pacific travel. Currently, there is over a $6,000 gap between the least expensive and most expensive country for around the world fare origination. Obviously, no one wants to pay the highest fare levels and it’s not always practical to originate in the least expensive country.As an example, a One World Four Continent Around the World first class ticket originated in Australia currently sells for nearly $5,000 more than the same fare type originated in the U.S. As a Passport Premiere member you receive intelligence, fulfillment and on-going support for around the world ticket purchases. Contrary to popular belief, the leading airline alliances (i.e. One World, Star Alliance) do not offer additional discounts on their published Around the World fares. Around the World discounts and lower priced tickets can be achieved by selecting an originating country that is lower than the Around the World fare in your home country. Our Australian members are able to take advantage of the lower U.S. pricing level while receiving several value added perks through implementation of our customized strategies. Our U.S. members will frequently originate in the EU, Israel or Jordan
|Country of Origin||Continents||Business||First|
Fares converted to USD as of June, 2017
|Country of Origin||Miles||Business||First|
Fares converted to USD as of June, 2017
All prices are converted to USD and exclude taxes and fees. Additional benefit to U.S. residents of purchasing Around the World business or first class tickets off shore is the ability to add several sectors in First Class for domestic travel in addition to the international segments. Around the World business & first class ticket pricing is subject to carrier verification.
In addition to initial cost savings, there are several tangible and intangible benefits realized over the life of the trip. There may be other advertised Around the World business and first class fares, discounts or offers but few, if any, can match the convenience and cost savings achieved by purchasing an Around the World ticket offshore.
On Going Support
Providing international premium class travelers cost saving strategies for Around the World fares procurement is a time consuming and detail oriented process. For this reason, Around the World bookings are reserved for members of Passport Premiere. While Passport Premiere is fee based, the value measured in both service and savings should pay for itself after your first trip. As Around the World trips can last for several months, the servicing goes beyond the initial ticket purchase. Frequent around the world jet setters have likely encountered friction in the past when attempting to make changes with a carrier other than the purchasing carrier. Passport Premiere provides members a single point of contact making the on-going servicing as seamless and simple as possible.
Around the World business or first class tickets offers frequent travelers outstanding value if your international travel plans call for visiting a minimum of three to a maximum of six continents. For one inclusive price, you can visit up to 16 cities and save as much as 50% compared with purchasing the individual flight segments independently. Members seek value with their global travels, but obtaining Around the World discounts through offshore origination does not discount the amenities Around the World business and first class travelers have come to expect.
Additional Benefits Include:
- No Specific Advance Purchase Requirement from select regions
- Ability to add up to six business or first class flight segments in the continent you reside for bonus travel between international flights
- After initial trip offshore purchase, you will be on a pattern to purchase future around the world trips at pricing that is lower than that of your home country (subject to
prevailing exchange rate)
- EU/UK residents can add additional long range trips between Around the World trips (i.e. London-Dubai-London as an added bonus)
- Around the World Intelligence updates on which countries have the most compelling around the world business and first class offers for Around the World business
and first class travel
- Access to offshore around the world ticket business and first class ticket fulfillment on six continents
- Access to special carrier only Around the World offers for business and first class international tickets and travel
How often do Around the World strategies change?
As we enter a new decade, Around the World pricing is likely to increase and the hotspots will change with frequency. As an example, U.K. based members in January, 2010 were encouraged to originate their Around the World First Class tickets from the U.S. as there was a US$2,500 price advantage from the U.S. However, as One World increased its U.S. fare levels in April 2010 the current strategy is to originate in Japan or South Africa. U.K. based members seeking First Class Around the World tickets are being encouraged to originate their itineraries from Israel, Jordan or South Africa where fares are 20% less than the U.K. fare level. The strategy used today will likely be out of date in a matter of months, which is why access to our guidance is so vital for continued around the world business and first class ticket savings.
Circle Pacific Strategies for Frequent travelers between the U.S.
If you travel between Australia, New Zealand and North America and are seeking maximum savings with limited restrictions using major alliances, you may consider Circle Pacific fares for maximum savings. Benefits provided to our members include:
- Specialized strategies with up to 50% savings compared with comparable U.S. fare levels
- Up to 80% savings compared with point -to -point business/first class fares
- Access to localized business and first class deals and offers regardless of your continent of residence
- Using top rated carriers with major alliances
- Business and First Class Discounts in pricing, not quality
- Flat Beds in Business Class/Private Suites in First Class
- On-going pricing from $5,000 for business class/$7,500 for First Class after initial positioning trip
- Itinerary can include Australia, New Zealand, Asia with or without multiple stopovers